What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information: Name and job title contact information including email address demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests other information relevant and necessary to online student system. We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
Internal record keeping we may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send emails about new features, changes, timetables, exam dates, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Digital Sheikh L.L.C-FZ is a limited company, incorporated under company registration number 7852153.We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We do not use an SSL certificate
- We do not need an SSL because:
- It’s static content website.
What are cookies?
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. That makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
Third – party disclosure
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We do not use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
Digital Sheikh L.L.C-FZ is servers providers not in only UAE all over the world we are providing our services online for digital marketing and softwers updating and devolpment and website devolpment services.
We do not take any advance payment.
All the payments which We will be recive online can be 100% after delivery.
We make sure our customers we do not accepet any thired party advance payment.
Refund policy is written in our written agreement which you will sign to hire our services. • In general, you can visit this Web site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. Some other information collected by our server includes the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of the visitor’s computer which connects it to the internet.
Our web servers collect the domain names, not the e-mail addresses, of visitors. In addition, there are portions of this Web site where we may need to collect personal information from you for a specific purpose, such as to provide you with certain information you request.
The information collected from you may include your name, address, telephone, fax number, or e-mail address, etc. Data security for the Software is implemented through physical, administrative, and technical safeguards we put in place and operational procedures we follow to protect personal information.
We protect any transactions involving personal information over the Internet using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We restrict access to personal information in our database to our authorized employees, our agents, and certain of our authorized contractors.
You may review and update the information that you provide to us through this Web site by contacting us as described below. We may share the personal information you provide with other companies we have hired to provide services for us. These companies – our vendors – are contractually bound to use personal information we share with them only to perform the services we have hired them to provide.
We do not share, sell, or lease personal information about you to any third parties for their marketing use. We will release information about you if you direct us to do so, if we are required by law to do so, or in other legally limited circumstances (for example, to protect your account from fraud).
We collect the IP address of the computer or electronic device (“device”) you use to access and use the Software. We use this information to identify individual users anonymously. We do not use or combine this information with any other information to derive the personal information or identify of individual users.
We will not share this information with any third parties without your express consent. We do not attempt to track or identify individual users by combining IP addresses from multiple devices.2. Our Use of Your Information.
We may aggregate the IP addresses and viewing information we collect from users to analyze, measure, evaluate, and improve or change the features and functionality of the Software. We may also use this information for product marketing, promotion, and sales purposes in our business discretion. We may share this usage information with our customers and third parties for marketing, advertising, or other similar uses.
We only share information in aggregate form, without any personal information. Account Information: We collect and maintain regular business records containing information about you that may constitute PII, such as, among other things: your name, service or shipping address, billing address, e-mail address, telephone number, bank account and/or credit card number, and other account information.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
“Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.”
We may also collect and maintain other information about your account, such as billing and order history and customer service information. You may cancel your any service for any reason within 01 days of purchase (except as otherwise required by law) to receive a full refund of all fees and charges paid prior to cancellation.
If you cancel after 03 days of purchase, you will not receive any refund or credit for any partial-month period or unwatched content. If you cancel service after 14 days of purchase and are subject to a term commitment, you must pay an Early Termination Fee (ETF).
For purchased returned, without loss, within the 4-day time period. If you fail to explain the agreement, you will be automatically charged for the outstanding balance per the terms of your agreement.
We reserve the right to charge this fee to the payment method on your Services the terms of the retail installment agreement. 24- to 48-hour notice periods are the most common among small businesses. Make sure you send along your cancellation policy as soon as possible to ensure that your client is fully informed about your policy in advance.
* “Digital Sheikh L.L.C-FZ” maintains the www.digitalsheikh.com Website (“Site”).
* “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
* “Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection
with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE”
* ‘’Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in USD & AED will be accepted for payment’’
* ‘’The displayed price and currency at the checkout page, will be the same price and currency printed on the Transaction Receipt and the amount charged to the card will be shown in your card currency”.
* ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries’’
* ‘’Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or
use the website’’
* ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and www.digitalsheikh.com  policies and rules’’
* ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’
* ‘‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any
* www.digitalsheikh.com  will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
* www.digitalsheikh.com  takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies.
However www.digitalsheikh.com  (website) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’
* www.digitalsheikh.com  is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such
third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities
directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.’’
* “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website.
Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
* PAYMENT CONFIRMATION – Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Notice or our privacy practices, please contact us